Meet Bishop…the 2nd Guest BloggerPosted: Thursday, July 1, 2010 | |
Bishop was one of the first kids I met when I moved to Southern Barton Heights nearly 5 years ago! At 11 years old, he is the youngest of his 4 brothers who are living at home. Bishop is a rising 6th grader, who will attend Henderson Middle School in the Fall 2010.
This is what he has to say….
Where I live
Where I live is not a bad place. I myself think it is a wonderful place for all people. You see that there are kids smiling and showing the most respect to everyone. Lots of people think that where I live is a bad place. Maybe should tell the truth that are a little bad things that happen but is not very harmful.
People I know
There are many people I know. I am only going to keep topic on my best friends . Their names are Deshawn and Larry. I know that you already know Larry but I will tell Deshawn is a boy of many talents. He is a great racer, very smart, and is very active about things.
I myself is a a boy of many talents. I am good at racing, very smart and love playing outside.I like going to the pool and my uncle house. I think that it is good to keep where you live clean, but I am not going to be the one doing it( laugh). Last I have a great thing of humor.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)